Monday, May 23, 2011

Here goes nothing!

About chicslim. Well I get the name for trying to live a healthy and "chic" life, hence the name. I tried out the blog thing, a little more than a year ago, but gave up due to, too many life commitments and overall, just becoming frustrated with the fact of feeling, like I could not commit to it fully and that would not be fair to my readers. Well after much time off, and the very fact that I cannot stop reading health blogs, I decided to embark on my journey once again. To be truly honest, the blogging community is so wonderful, and supportive, that I want to surround myself with such people, who have a similar outlook on life; staying active, eating wholesome nutritious foods, and most of all being there for other bloggies, always encouraging them to be the best that they can be.

So I hope you find my blog useful and I hope that I may make an impact on somebody for the better, like all these other amazing blogs that have done the same for me:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started to blog again!!! I agree, the blog community is so supportive and encouraging! That's amazing that you are a cancer survivor. I'm interested to hear your story and get to know you :)

    ReplyDelete